Tips from the Experts:
There have been more technological advances in commercial ovens than any other type of large kitchen equipment. We've seen BTUs go down, which is good for energy efficiency, while heat concentration has gone up. The new kind of baffle set-ups we’re seeing focus heat better on the cooking pans. –Josh
Commercial Ovens Categories
| 13 Products|| 55 Products|| 184 Products|| 350 Products|
| 33 Products|| 84 Products|| 32 Products|| 41 Products|
| 85 Products|| 30 Products|| 1 Products|
Used Commercial Ovens Deals
Choosing the Right Commercial Oven
The type of oven you choose will depend on what your restaurants heating, baking, or roasting needs are. We've got just the oven to meet the needs of your food service operation.
There are many types of restaurant ovens each with their own key features that will help you narrow down the selection to the perfect oven.
- Ovens use a variety of heating sources including conduction, convection, and radiant heat. The heat output of an oven is measured in BTUs; the amount of energy needed to heat 1 pound of water by 1° F. The general rule of thumb is more BTUs equals faster cooking, which in turn means higher production for your kitchen.
- Commercial ovens come in a range of sizes and configurations; large free-standing floor models with multiple decks or racks to smaller counter-top or equipment stand models with conveyor belts. Consider the space available in your kitchen and the function of your oven when purchasing.
- Extend your size considerations to the chamber volume as well. Different ovens accept different sizes and configurations of pans.
- Full Size vs Half Size: This refers to the size of sheet pan the chamber will accommodate. A half size convection oven will hold an 18x13 inch pan while a full size model will accept an 18x26 inch sheet pan.
- Standard vs Bakery Depth: Standard depth can hold full or half size pans in only one direction. Bakery depth ovens often have deeper chambers that can hold pans in different directions.
- Commercial ovens can also have multiple decks which translates into multiple heating chambers, each with thier own temperature controls. Utilizing multi deck ovens can increase the flexibility and production of your foodservice operation.
- Specialty ovens include pizza deck ovens, rotisserie ovens, quick cooking impingement ovens and more.
On a tight budget? Browse our selection of used commercial ovens or stop by our Metro Atlanta Showroom to see our stock in person.
If you are looking for a commercial range with an oven below the cooking surface please review our ranges with ovens category.
Whatever your needs may be, you can find the right commercial oven at ACityDiscount! If you have any questions our knowledgeable staff will be happy to help. Give us a call at 404-752-6715.