Carter-Hoffmann HL7-18, HBU18S1XM
Models: Carter-Hoffmann HL7-18, Carter-Hoffmann HBU18S1XM
This item is shipped brand new directly from the manufacturer. Please note the image above is for reference only, and this Logix 7 box comes with a STAINLESS STEEL DOOR. There may be a lead time for this product, please contact us with any questions.
Item: Carter-Hoffmann Logix 7 Insulated Stainless Steel Heating Cabinet w/ Forced Air & Mechanical Controls
Description: This full size hot box can be used to for holding, and / or heating foods, and has a number of customizable options.
- Completely welded cabinet construction with outer cabinet welded to base. All seams turned in to eliminate raw edges.
- All stainless steel construction; 20 gauge polished exterior and 18 gauge interior.
- 12 gauge stainless steel full depth caster bolsters with 12 gauge stainless steel perimeter supports welded to bolsters.
- 5” diameter casters with rubber tread (3” casters on HWU5). Four swivel casters. Two casters fitted with brakes.
- 2” thick high density continuous wrap-around type fiberglass insulation.
- Welded double panel stainless steel door; 20 gauge polished exterior and 20 gauge interior. Filled with 2” thick high density fiberglass insulation. Field reversible.
- Adjustable edge mount hinges with chrome plate finish.
- High temperature Teflon gasket mounted to cabinet.
- Four recessed pull grips on sides of cabinet.
- Heavy-duty edge mount latch with magnetic catch.
- Removable 18 gauge stainless steel ducts. with removable 16 gauge stainless steel universal slides, fully adjustable at 1-1/2” spacing. Standard spacing at 3” centers.
- Dial thermometer with remote sensing probe and sensing probe protector.
- Dial temperature control knob and temperature display.
- Top mounted blower heater for even heat distribution. High impedance protected, internally cooled fan motor. Single cooling fan. Full range thermostat and on/off switch with power
- Actual size: 28" wide x 33-1/6"deep x 76-3/8" high
- Electrical: 120v/60hz/1-phase, 2100 W
- Shipping weight: 495lbs
There are a wide number of different configurations available for this model. Please call us directly for more information on customizing your Logix box.
- 3 Year parts & labor warranty
|Powered by:||120 volts|
|Shipped from |
Mundelein, IL 60060
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.