Champion UH-100B(70) Specifications
Item: Champion Undercounter High Temp Dishwasher 21 Racks/hr 70°F Rise
DescriptionThis undercounter dishwasher is ideal for use in restaurants, bars, and hotel dining facilities.
- Stainless steel top and side panel construction
- Double-wall construction
- Built-in electric booster for 180°F final rinse water, 70°F rise
- 15-3/4" Door opening for accepting large wares and trays
- (1) Dish rack and (1) peg rack
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps
- Low-water tank heat protection
- Door safety switch
- Pumped drain
- 141 second cycle
- 1 HP wash pump
- Fill and dump
- Main switch on control panel
- Automatic tank fill
- Electrical options: 208v/60hz/1-ph and 240v/60hz/1-ph (3-Wire plus ground required for both options)
- Single phase units are field convertible to three phase
- ETL, NSF
Your order will be shipped from
Winston Salem, NC 27105
Customer Pick Up
(Not Available for pickup)
- NSF Listed
- This product meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards for public safety & environmental factors with regards to design, manufacture, operation, and labeling.
- ETL Listed
- This product is ETL listed and has been been found to meet minimum requirements for product safety, is produced in a facility that meets compliance measures, and is subject to period inspection.
This item is available in multiple configurations. Get the most from your investment by taking the time to select the right configuration for your needs.
- Champion Voltage Options
- 208v/60hz/1-phase (In Stock)
- 240v/60hz/1-phase (In Stock)