Dormont CBMX-S2L Cube-Max Series 2 Stage Ice Machine Water Filter - 2 GPM
We offer a wide range of Dormont products.
We recommend the following item as a substitute.
Please note: there is a standard one week lead time on this item. Please call us directly with questions on availability.
Item: Dormont Cube-Max Series Two Stage Water Filter System For Ice Machines - 2 GPM
- Increases ice machine life, performance and quality
- Reduces scale build-up
- Reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor
- Reduces maintenance and system down time
- Consistent ice quality and better tasting drinks
- In/Out valves allow for easy filter service
- Pressure gauges and flush kit included
- (2) 3/8-inch NPT Lead Free brass ball valves
- Polypropylene filter housing mounted on a powder-coated steel bracket
- Easy to install
- Simple filter replacement
- Stage-one: (1) 20-inch coconut shell carbon block filter for reducing sand, silt, sediment, rust, chlorine taste and odor, stage-two: OneFlow anti-scale media for scale control
- Maximum Pressure: 125psi/8.6 bar
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F/38°C
- pH 6.5 to 8.5
- Hardness (maximum for systems containing OneFlow) 75 grains (1282 ppm CaCO3)
- Chlorine < 2ppm
- Iron (maximum) 0.3 mg/l
- Manganese (maximum) 0.05 mg/l
- Copper (for systems containing OneFlow) < 0.1 mg/l
- Oil & H2S- None allowed
- Polyphosphate (for systems containing OneFlow)- None allowed
- Silica (maximum for systems containing OneFlow) 10 ppm
- For all other feed water quality requirements abide by the current USEPA Safe Drinking Water Act standards.
Customer Pick Up
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed