Model: Southbend S36A-3G
This item is brand new and ships directly from the supplier. Please note the image above is for reference only. There may be a lead time associated with this item, please call us directly with any questions on availability.
Item: Southbend S-Series 36" Range w/ 36" Griddle & Convection Oven
- 36-1/2” wide open top with stainless steel front, sides and removable shelf.
- 4” Stainless steel front rail with closed, welded end caps.
- Individual, removable cast iron grate tops (rear holds up to 14” stock pot).
- Removable, one-piece crumb drawer under burners.
- Metal knobs w/ red stripe.
- Hinged, lower valve panel.
- Quadrant spring doors with heat resistant, ergonomic, chrome handle.
- 36”, smooth, polished 1/2” thick steel griddle plate with raised sides, with four (4) 16,000 BTU burners.
- 6” stainless steel, adjustable legs.
- Factory installed pressure regulator.
- Gas options: Natural or LP (Options at checkout)
- NSF, CSA
- Made in USA
- Standard one year limited warranty.
CONVECTION OVEN FEATURES:
- 35,000 BTU standard oven with snap action thermostat adjustable for 175°F to 550°F.
- U-shaped heavy duty oven burner.
- Equipped with flame failure safety device.
- Large 26” wide X 26-1/2” deep oven with all oven cavity parts enameled.
- Four sides and top of oven insulated with heavy, self-supporting block type rock wool with oven baffle assembly.
- 1/2 hp, 1710 rpm, 60 cycle, 115V AC high efficiency, permanent split phase motor.
- On / Off switch to allow CO base to operate as a standard oven.
- 5-position rack guides with two removable racks.
Please note that this is a commercial range and is not suitable for residential applications. Delivery to residential addresses will incur an additional fee. Please call for details.
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Uses Gas?:||Yes |
|Shipped from |
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
|Customer Pick Up|
|Not Available (Shipping Only)|