This oven is brand new drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.
It has many features and benefits including :
* Holman's Miniveyor Conveyor Ovens are designed to cook a variety of menu items such as sandwiches, subs, cookies, fish or blanched pizza quick and easy while preserving cooking space.
* Quartz Infrared Heaters provide faster more consistent heating
than traditional heating elements. Elements are located above
and below conveyor belt allowing precise even heating of products.
* Patented forced convection system keeps the conveyor cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by recirculating
preheated air into the toasting chamber.
* Conveyor belt speed control and top & bottom heat control
enables different menu items to be baked on the same oven.
* Ovens are compact and can be stacked one or two (214HX)
high with stacking spacer to conserve counter space.
* Product entry and exit openings are adjustable from 1-1/2" to 3" high allowing for a variety of menu items.
* Removable extended load/unload area, 6-1/2" for ease of product removal.
* Removable crumb tray for fast and easy clean-up.
* Stainless steel construction for long lasting durability.
* Heavy-duty motor, drive chain and set controls for left to right traveling stainless steel conveyor belt.
* Ovens are stackable and furnished with 2-1/2" adjustable legs.
* Stacked ovens must be installed at least 6" from any vertical combustible surface.
* High performance Quartz Infrared Heaters are standard for superior and reliable cooking performance.
* Ovens are supplied with 4' cord and NEMA plug.
Please note that we sell an optional stand below.
Warranty: Holman Ultra-Max electric conveyor ovens are covered by Star's one
year parts and labor warranty.
Your order will be shipped from Cookeville, TN 38501
Customer Pick Up
(Not Available for pickup)
This product meets National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards for public safety & environmental factors with regards to design, manufacture, operation, and labeling.
This product is UL listed by the UL certification agency which means it meets safety and structural integrity standards for use in food service operations.
UL Classified Listed
This product is further certified by the UL certification agency for safety and structural integrity as well as enviromental and public health standards and complies with ANSI/NSF regulations.
This product has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for its use type. Products with more than one power type, such as electric and gas features, will have multiple CSA certifications.
Made in the USA
This product was manufactured in the United States of America.
This item is available in multiple configurations. Get the most from your investment by taking the time to select the right configuration for your needs.