Model: Star 318HX/1PH
The Proveyor® 314HX by Star is a great electric countertop conveyor oven for adding finishing touches to sandwiches of all types. Its great for baking off pizza and other doughy items efficiently and effortlessly!
With adjustable entry and exit openings, this 18" conveyor oven can cook a wide variety of items and can quickly convert from 1.5 to 4 inches which will accommodate a wide variety of items. Both top and bottom heating elements can be adjusted along with conveyor speed.
This model can also be stacked up to 3 high for maximum space saving and production capabilities. There are stacking spacers available and sold separately for this purpose.
No one wants to struggle to clean up such an easy to use piece. Star knows this. The loading and unloading areas can be removed for easy cleaning. The crumb tray is also removable for easy debris removal.
The small footprint, low profile, and customized cooking capabilities make the 314HX a great addition to smaller kitchens, food court vendors, food trucks, and other quick service operations as well full service restaurants.
- Holman's Proveyor ovens are designed to cook a variety of menu items
such as fresh dough pizza, blanched pizza, subs, cookies, fish and more
quick and easy while preserving cooking space.
- Quartz Infrared Heaters provide faster more consistent heating than
traditional heating elements. Elements are located above and below
conveyor belt allowing precise even heating of products.
- Patented forced convection system keeps the conveyor oven cool to the
touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection
increases productivity by recirculating preheated air into the cooking
- Conveyor belt speed control and top & bottom heat control enables
different menu items to be baked on the same oven providing superior
- Ovens can be stacked one, two or three high with our stacking spacer to
conserve cooking space.
- Product entry and exit openings are adjustable from 1-1/2" to 4" high
allowing space for a variety of menu items.
- Removable extended load/unload area for ease of product removal.
- Removable crumb tray for fast and easy clean-up.
- Stainless steel for long lasting durability.
- Heavy-duty motor and drive chain require no lubrication.
- Stainless steel conveyor belt comes standard traveling from left to right, but
can be specially ordered right to left.
- Ovens are stackable and furnished with 2-1/2" adjustable legs.
- Stacked ovens must be installed at least 6" from any vertical combustible surface.
- High performance Quartz Infrared Heaters for superior and reliable cooking performance.
Holman Ultra-Max electric conveyor ovens are covered by Star's one year parts and labor warranty.