Objective: To grow the reach and reception of ACityDiscount as an industry leader for the restaurant industry through content creation, promotion, and advocacy through social media, emails, specials, event coordination and more.
Overview: Marketing Management – ability to do full cycle; strategy, deployment, and analysis. Including but not limited to:
- Team management
- Collaborate with SEM & SEO teams to plan & execute campaigns
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure marketing strategy is in line with product and sales strategy
- Social Media Management - All Channels
- Promotions Management - Calendar & Curation
- Reputation Management & Customer Outreach
- Email Marketing Management
- Event Coordinating & PR
- Data & Pattern Analysis
**Google Analytics Certification**
**Advanced Excel Experience**
Compensation will be based on the candidate's proven abilities and skill level.
Assists in meeting the strategic goals of the eMarketing department by developing and executing online marketing programs to create company awareness and increase product sales.
The Jr. Accountant position maintains and records business transactions, balances ledgers, reconciles accounts, and prepares financial reports and supporting schedules as assigned by the Controller or CEO/President of the company.