Mfg.: Manitowoc Ice Machines
Models: Manitowoc Q130, Manitowoc Q-130, Manitowoc QD-0132A, Manitowoc QY-0134A
There may be a lead time associated with the item, please call for more details.This item is brand new and ships directly from the supplier. Please note the image above is for reference only.
Item: Manitowoc 145lb Undercounter Dice Cube Ice Machine Stainless w/ Cube Options
Model: QD-0132A or QY-0134A
Description:This is ice machine is great due to its high volume ice production as well as ice storage capacity. Perfect for sports concessions, hotels, and dining hall cafeteria kitchens.
- Stainless steel exterior construction
- Flat right angled plug for easy installation
- Angled bin door for easy access
- EZ slide door for improved user experience
- Produces up to 145lbs of ice per 24 hours
- Ice cube shape: Full dice cube or half dice cube (Options at checkout)
- Full dice cube dimensions: 7/8" wide x 7/8" deep x 7/8" high
- Half dice cube dimensions: 3/8" wide x 1 1/8" deep x 7/8" high
- 80 lb Ice storage capacity
- 6" Legs
- Air cooled
- Self contained condenser
- Cannot use with AuCS system
- R-404A refrigerant
- Electrical: 115v/60hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P
- Dimensions: 26" wide x 26.5" deep x 38.5" high
- Shipping weight: 153 lbs.
- NSF, UL
- 5 Year parts and 5 year labor coverage on ice machine evaporator
- 5 Year parts and 3 year labor coverage on ice machine compressor
- 3 Year parts parts and labor coverage on all other ice machine, dispenser, and storage bin components
This Ice Machine comes with a free inline filter kit!
Inline Water Filter Kit Includes:
- Water Filter Housing 1/2" NPT
- 10" Water Filter Cartridge
- Mounting bracket and hardware
10" Water Filter Cartridge ( Everpure model CG5-10S )
- Five micron carbon block reduces dirt and fine
particles from water.
- Effectively reduces unwanted tastes, odor and
- High porosity design prevents the cartridge from
plugging before its adsorption capacity is
- Helps keep equipment running at peak efficiency
and keeps maintenance costs down.
- Capacity: 6,000 gallons
- Change cartridges on a regular 6 month
preventative maintenance program
|Powered by:||115 volts|
|Customer Pick Up|