27.4 Cu.Ft Curved Glass Refrigerated Bakery Case
True | Model: TCGR-50
Web Price: $8,865.58
Login or Enter Email to See Your Price
Call For Price 404-752-6715
True TCGR-50 Specifications
This display case is brand new and shipped directly by manufacturer or supplier.
• Designed to provide an attractive companion to our “dry” display case.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
• Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains 38°F to 40°F (3.3°C to 4.4°C), ideally suited for bakery products.
• Forced-air refrigeration system; sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True refrigerated bakery cases a more effi cient low velocity, high volume airflow design.
• Condensing unit located behind removable panel in back of unit. Entire system slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance.
• Exterior - white laminate front and side panels.
• Interior - NSF approved white aluminum sides and top; high impact plastic floor with coved corners.
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
• Welded, heavy duty galvanized frame rail dipped in rust inhibiting enamel paint for corrosion protection inside and out.
• Frame rail fi tted with leg levellers.
CURVED FRONT DISPLAY GLASS
• Insulated, double pane curved glass front and side panels provide extra large viewing area to maximize bakery product presentation. Exterior pane is tempered for safety.
• Front glass tilts forward for easy cleaning.
• “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass rear door inserts with mitered plastic channel frames.
• Each door fi tted with 12" (305 mm) long molded plastic handle.
• Self-closing doors, efficient counter balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closure.
• Three (3) adjustable, lighted, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 443/8"L x 225/32"D (1128 mm x 563 mm). Shelving system is cantilevered and angle can be adjusted to maximize presentation.
• Each shelf supports a maximum weight of 150 lbs. (69 kg).
• Cabinet holds eight (8) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) display pans (2 per level) and four (4) 9"L x 26"D (229 mm x 661 mm) display pans (1 per level). Pans supplied by others.
• Case equipped with four (4) light sources for maximum product display; three (3) shelf mounted and one (1) cabinet mounted. Fluorescent lamps are low UV emitting to enhance product appearance and increase shelf life.
• Safety shielded lighting tubes assure longer, brighter, shadow-free product illumination.
• Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
• Five (5) amp exterior scale receptacle.
• Recessed exterior light switch and thermostat control.
• NSF- 7 compliant for open food product.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
RECOMMENDED OPERATION CONDITIONS
• TCGR models are designed to operate in an environment where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F (24°C) and 55% relative humidity.
All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
TRUE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Your order will be shipped from
Customer Pick Up
(Not Available for pickup)