True GDM-3 4.4 cu.ft, Countertop Refrigerated Merchandiser
True | Model: GDM-3
True GDM-3 Specifications
Low Price Guarantee On All True Products!
This brand new item is shipped directly by manufacturer or supplier with warranty.
Item: 4.4 cu.ft, Countertop Refrigerated Merchandiser
Item Number: GDM-3
Countertop Refrigerated Merchandiser, 4.4 cu ft., (2) shelves, black laminated vinyl exterior, white aluminum interior, (1) Low-E thermal glass hinged door, lighted sign, leg levelers, 1/8 HP, 115/60/1
True's GDM-3 countertop merchandiser is a cost-effective option for the medium duty application. Designed with an environmentally friendly, static coil refrigeration system, the GDM-3 holds 38°F to 40°F..
• True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages..
Factory engineered self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
• Designed to maintain cabinet temperatures of 38°F to 40°F (3.3°C to 4.4°C)..
• Exterior - non-peel or chip black laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
• Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner.
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
• Cabinet fi tted with 11/4"H (32 mm) rubber footed legs.
• Door sign decal. Variety of decal options available..
• “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass door assembly with mitered plastic channel frame. The latest in energy efficient technology.
• Positive seal door.
• Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning..
• Two (2) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 16"L x 1413/16"D (407 mm x 377 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
• Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments..
• Safety shielded fluorescent interior lighting.
• Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs for brighter illumination, longer bulb life and increased energy efficiency..
• See our website www.truemfg.com for latest color and sign offerings.
• Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
RECOMMENDED OPERATION CONDITIONS
• Designed to operate in an air conditioned enviroment where temperatures do not exceed 75°F and 55% relative humidity.
• Unit should be installed away from direct sunlight, rapid air movement and extreme temperature change.
All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
TRUE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Your order will be shipped from
Customer Pick Up
(Not Available for pickup)
Similar Models Available
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed