True TDC-47 8 Flavor Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet Holds 12 Cans
Web Price: $3,860.19
Login or Enter Email
to See Your Price
Call For Price 404-752-6715
This brand new item is shipped directly by manufacturer or supplier with warranty.
• True’s visual dipping cabinets are uniquely designed to provide the user maximum functional reliability in an attractive merchandiser to brilliantly display and serve ice cream product.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
• Cold wall refrigeration system. Maintains -10°F to +8°F (-23.3°C to -13.3°C).
• Exclusive, reverse condensing fan motor(s) reduces maintenance costs and optimizes cabinet performance.
• Condensing unit located behind rear grill on right side; slides out for easy maintenance.
• Manual defrost system; drain tube with hose connector conveniently located behind rear access panel.
• Exterior - non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl clad steel; durable and permanent.
• 300 series stainless steel top with raised rim protects cabinet and helps minimize spillage to keep cabinet interior clean.
• Interior - high quality white enamel powder coat fi nish on galvanized steel.
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
• Heavy duty, galvanized steel base rail with white enamel powder coat finish.
• Stainless steel frame with tempered, hard coated, “Low-E”, single pane thermal glass viewing window; reduces solar heat gain and minimizes condensation.
• Hinged, transparent acrylic dipping compartment service lid with full length handle. Top and back wiper gaskets for improved seal.
• Four (4) heavy-duty, PVC coated wire can support racks 7" x 201/2" (178 mm x 521 mm). Positions the open ice cream containers on top level to optimum service height.
• Each rack designed to hold two (2) 91/2" (242 mm) diameter, 3 gallon (12 L) ice cream containers.
• Lower level beneath support racks provides for extra can storage of four (4) 91/2" (242mm) diameter, 3 gallon (12L) ice cream containers..
• Safety shielded, fluorescent interior canopy lighting for brighter, shadow free illumination. Independent on/off switch.
• Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs for brighter illumination, longer bulb life and increased energy efficiency.
• White, 6" (153 mm) wide, NSF approved, removable magnetic frost shields. Provides for easy clean up and removal of ice build-up on cabinet walls.
• Eight (8) removable, molded plastic can skirts for 91/2" (242 mm) diameter, 3 gallon (12 L) cans. Firmly holds cans in place and provides attractive, neat appearance..
• NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
RECOMMENDED OPERATION CONDITIONS
• TDC models are designed to operate in an air conditioned environment where temperatures do not exceed 75°F and 55% relative humidity.
• Units should be installed away from direct sunlight, rapid air movement and extreme temperature changes.
All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
TRUE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Your order will be shipped from
Customer Pick Up
(Not Available for pickup)
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to write one.
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed