8 Flavor Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet Holds 12 Cans
True | Model: TDC-47
5% Off Sitewide This Memorial Day Weekend!
Coupon Code: MEMORIAL17
Out Of Stock
True TDC-47 Specifications
This brand new item is shipped directly by manufacturer or supplier with warranty.
• True’s visual dipping cabinets are uniquely designed to provide the user maximum functional reliability in an attractive merchandiser to brilliantly display and serve ice cream product.
• Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
• Cold wall refrigeration system. Maintains -10°F to +8°F (-23.3°C to -13.3°C).
• Exclusive, reverse condensing fan motor(s) reduces maintenance costs and optimizes cabinet performance.
• Condensing unit located behind rear grill on right side; slides out for easy maintenance.
• Manual defrost system; drain tube with hose connector conveniently located behind rear access panel.
• Exterior - non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl clad steel; durable and permanent.
• 300 series stainless steel top with raised rim protects cabinet and helps minimize spillage to keep cabinet interior clean.
• Interior - high quality white enamel powder coat fi nish on galvanized steel.
• Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free, polyurethane insulation.
• Heavy duty, galvanized steel base rail with white enamel powder coat finish.
• Stainless steel frame with tempered, hard coated, “Low-E”, single pane thermal glass viewing window; reduces solar heat gain and minimizes condensation.
• Hinged, transparent acrylic dipping compartment service lid with full length handle. Top and back wiper gaskets for improved seal.
• Four (4) heavy-duty, PVC coated wire can support racks 7" x 201/2" (178 mm x 521 mm). Positions the open ice cream containers on top level to optimum service height.
• Each rack designed to hold two (2) 91/2" (242 mm) diameter, 3 gallon (12 L) ice cream containers.
• Lower level beneath support racks provides for extra can storage of four (4) 91/2" (242mm) diameter, 3 gallon (12L) ice cream containers..
• Safety shielded, fluorescent interior canopy lighting for brighter, shadow free illumination. Independent on/off switch.
• Cabinet lighting utilizes electronic ballast and T-8 bulbs for brighter illumination, longer bulb life and increased energy efficiency.
• White, 6" (153 mm) wide, NSF approved, removable magnetic frost shields. Provides for easy clean up and removal of ice build-up on cabinet walls.
• Eight (8) removable, molded plastic can skirts for 91/2" (242 mm) diameter, 3 gallon (12 L) cans. Firmly holds cans in place and provides attractive, neat appearance..
• NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
• Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase - 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
RECOMMENDED OPERATION CONDITIONS
• TDC models are designed to operate in an air conditioned environment where temperatures do not exceed 75°F and 55% relative humidity.
• Units should be installed away from direct sunlight, rapid air movement and extreme temperature changes.
All True Refrigeration items come with a three (3) year parts & labor warranty, and a five (5) year compressor warranty.
TRUE assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Your order will be shipped from
Customer Pick Up
(Not Available for pickup)
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed