Low Price Guarantee On All Southbend Products!
Any restaurant or food service business could make great use of this single deck convection oven. Convection ovens are the preferred type of oven in the food industry. It uses hot air currents for cooking, which cuts cooking time by 50%, and reduces temperatures by 30%.
This single deck convection oven is ideal for baking casseroles, light meats, and bread items. It has a 60 minute timer for accurate cooking, and an easy access control panel that can adjust the thermostat heat from 140° to 500°F. It's NSF Certified and ENERGY STAR ® approved. It's great for school dining facilities, cafeterias, and other casual dining establishments.
- 54,000 BTU
- 60 Minute timer
- Interior oven light
- Electronic ignition
- Electrical: 120v/60hz/1-ph
- Stainless front, sides, and top
- Porcelain enamel constructed interior
- Easy to access control panel
- Adjustable thermostat: 140° to 500°F
- 11-Position rack guides and 5 plated oven racks
- Fan motor: Two speed, 1/2 HP (Oven cannot be operated without fan in operation)
- NSF, CSA, ENERGY STAR ® approved
- Gas type: natural gas or LP (choose at checkout)
Southbend offers a 1 Year limited Warranty on model BGS/12SC.
More Product Info
This item is brand new and ships directly from the supplier.
There may be an extended lead time on the LP model.
The image above is for reference only.